Monday, September 7, 2009

Ramadan Al Mubarak Du'a(16 to 20) days

Bismillah
Sixteenth Ramzan al-Mubarak:
supplication

O Allah, on this day, grant me compatability with the good, keep me away from patching up with the evil, lead me in it, by Your mercy, to the permanent abode, by Your Godship, O the God of the worlds.

Seventeenth Ramzan al-Mubarak:

supplication
O Allah, on this day, guide me towards righteous actions, fulfil my needs and hopes, O One who does not need explanations nor questions, O One who knows what is in the chests of the (people of the) world. Bless Muhammad and his family, the Pure.

Eighteenth Ramzan al-Mubarak:
supplication
O Allah, on this day, awaken me with the blessings of its early mornings, Illuminate my heart with the brightness of its rays, let every part of my body follow its effects, by Your light, O the illuminator of the hearts of those who know.

Nineteenth Ramzan al-Mubarak:

supplication
O Allah, on this day, multiply for me its blessings, and ease my path towards its bounties, do not deprive me of the acceptance of its good deeds, O the Guide towards the clear truth.

Twentieth Ramzan al-Mubarak:
supplication

O Allah, on this day, open for me the doors of the heavens, and lock the doors of Hell from me, help me to recite the Qur'an, O the One who sends down tranquility into the hearts of believers.



0 comments: