Friday, September 4, 2009

Ramadan Al Mubarak Du'a(11 to 15) days

Eleventh Ramadan Al- Mubarak



supplication
O Allah, on this day, make me love goodness, and dislike corruption and disobedience, bar me from anger and the fire [of Hell], by Your help, O the helper of those who seek help.

Twelfth Ramadan Al-Mubarak


supplication
O Allah, on this day, beautify me with covering and chastity, cover me with the clothes of contentment and chastity, let me adhere to justice and fairness, and keep me safe from all that I fear, by Your protection, O the protector of the frightened.

Thirteenth Ramadan Al-Mubarak

supplication
O Allah, on this day, purify me from uncleanliness and dirt, make me patient over events that are decreed, grant me the ability to be pious, and keep company with the good, by Your help, O the beloved of the destitute.

Fourteen Ramadan Al-Mubarak

supplication

O Allah, on this day, do not condemn me for slips, make me decrease mistakes and errors, do not make me a target for afflictions and troubles, by Your honor, O the honor of the Muslims.



Fifteen Ramadan AL-Mubarak

supplication

O Allah, on this day, grant me the obedience of the humble expand my chest through the repentance of the humble, by Your security, O the shelter of the fearful.

0 comments: