Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ramadan Al Mubarak Du'a(2 to 5) days

Second Ramdan Al Kareem Du'a


supplication

O Allah, on this day, take me closer towards Your pleasure, keep me away from Your anger and punishment, grant me the opportunity to recite Your verses (of the Qur'an), by Your mercy, O the most Merciful.

Third Ramdan Al Kareem Du'a

supplication
O Allah, on this day, grant me wisdom and awareness, keep me away from foolishness and pretention, grant me a share in every blessing You send down, by You generosity, O the most Generous.

Fourth Ramadan Al Mubarak Du'a

supplication
O Allah, on this day, strengthen me in carrying out Your commands, let me taste the sweetness of Your rememberance, grant me, through Your graciousness, that I give thanks to You. Protect me, with Your protection and cover, O the most discerning of those who see.

Fifth Ramadan Al Mubarak Du'a

supplication
O Allah, on this day, place me among those who seek forgiveness. Place me among Your righteous and obedient servants, and place me among Your close friends, by Your kindness, O the most Merciful.




0 comments: