Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ramadan Al Mubarak Du'a(6 to 10) days

Sixth Ramdan Al Kareem Du'a

supplication
O Allah, on this day, do not let me abase myself by incurring Your disobedience, and do not strike me with the whip of Your punishment, keep me away from the causes of Your anger, by Your kindness and Your power, O the ultimate wish of those who desire.

Seventh Ramadan Al Kareem Du'a

supplication
O Allah, on this day, help me with its fasts and prayers, and keep me away from mistakes and sins of the day, grant me that I remember You continously through the day, by Your assistance, O the Guide of those who stray.

Eighth Ramadan Al Kareem Du'a

supplication
O Allah, on this day, let me have mercy on the orphans, and feed [the hungry], and spread peace, and keep company with the noble minded, O the shelter of the hopeful.

Nineth Ramadan Al Kareem Du'a

supplication

O Allah, on this day, grant me a share from Your mercy which is wide, guide me towards Your shining proofs, lead me to Your all encompassing pleasure, by Your love, O the hope of the desirous.

Tenth Ramadan Al Kareem

supplication

O Allah, on this day, make me, among those who rely on You, from those who You consider successful, and place me among those who are near to you, by Your favour, O goal of the seekers

0 comments: